Is this a morph of any kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new to the site but I was wondering if this lil guy I just picked up is by any chance a morph of some sort? I was just curious because I had a beardie before but he was not nearly as colourful as the new one
92087-5031654648.jpg
92087-2793293554.jpg

Skipper7

Juvie Member
He appears to be a normal bearded dragon. All black eyes or clear nails are indicators of morph as well as very smooth or a lack of scales.

Ancline

Doesn't look like there's a morph, looks like a nirmal beardie, but those red stripes are very beautiful. As they age their colors become more vibrant but the paterns tend to fade a little bit. Your beardie pill probably look like an orange citrus color or maybe a dark red/orange color when older. It's hard to say without looking at the parent's coloration.

Satches

My beardie has orange on him / her not sure yet she has it in different areas of her body some on her legs her bacl and on side of her head and on top im also new to this site
92097-1270868327.jpg
92097-2648091675.jpg
she loves to sit on my chest and b out in the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom