Introduction and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have a bearded dragon too and his name is spike and he is 8 years old. I’m a first time bearded dragon owner and I’m 16 years old. I’m extremely busy with school 🏫 too. Peace ✌🏼 Me and spike View attachment 69141
Please get Spike into a larger tank -- this tank is too small --- he also needs a long tube fixture for a UVB - like a Zoo Med 24" fixture w/ a Reptisun 10.0 T 5 bulb or a Arcadia Pro T 5 w/ a 12% bulb - your going to need this in a larger tank even a 40 gallon w/ a height of at least 18" -- Arcadia ProT5 12% UVB Bulb With Hood
this will come w / a 5.0 bulb it can be used on the tank you have now but the distance is 6-8 inches directly over the basking decor w/ NO obstruction/NO screen they are not strong enough to go thru screen --- the T 5 and the 12% can be used on top of a screen that is WIDE holed and fine screen it needs to go inside the tank -I would look for a tank on Craigslist or FB marketplace -- see if you can find one w/ front doors -- if you get one please disinfect real good before use w/ some WipeOut from Zoo Med or Rescue or F 10 this stuff is good its a concentrate and last for a long time -- are you using digital probe thermometers to get actual surface basking temps -- this is another crucial thing for the dragon
Also he needs a hygrometer for humidity levels Exo Terra Digital Hygrometer | Dubia.com

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hey Karrie, try to be a little more welcoming to this nice young person !

Spike looks pretty big, how long have you had him ? Maybe you could start a thread about Spike and tell some more about him. :)

Beardie name(s)
Spike

Spike looks pretty big, how long have you had him ? Maybe you could start a thread about Spike and tell some more about him. :)
I had him since after spring break and my teacher, mrs Taflinger, said THIS: you can keep him if you don’t grunt

Beardie name(s)
Spike
Please get Spike into a larger tank -- this tank is too small --- he also needs a long tube fixture for a UVB - like a Zoo Med 24" fixture w/ a Reptisun 10.0 T 5 bulb or a Arcadia Pro T 5 w/ a 12% bulb - your going to need this in a larger tank even a 40 gallon w/ a height of at least 18" -- Arcadia ProT5 12% UVB Bulb With Hood
this will come w / a 5.0 bulb it can be used on the tank you have now but the distance is 6-8 inches directly over the basking decor w/ NO obstruction/NO screen they are not strong enough to go thru screen --- the T 5 and the 12% can be used on top of a screen that is WIDE holed and fine screen it needs to go inside the tank -I would look for a tank on Craigslist or FB marketplace -- see if you can find one w/ front doors -- if you get one please disinfect real good before use w/ some WipeOut from Zoo Med or Rescue or F 10 this stuff is good its a concentrate and last for a long time -- are you using digital probe thermometers to get actual surface basking temps -- this is another crucial thing for the dragon
Also he needs a hygrometer for humidity levels Exo Terra Digital Hygrometer | Dubia.com
I love him so much. 🥺

Beardie name(s)
Spike

I haven’t took him to the veterinarian

Beardie name(s)
Spike
image.jpg
:blob8::blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom