Introducing Yoda with Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewalrus

hello, i am new to the site. Just got my first new baby beardie last week. His name is also Yoda. Guess its not as unique as hoped. I am definatley addicted to everything BD. Its almost becoming an obsession... but a fun one. I'll be giving him his first bath tomorrow, can't wait to see how that goes.

Your Yoda looks great, i hope to post some pics soon.

If anybody has advise to a newbie, please tell. I am open to everything that more experienced slaves have to say.

newbiebeardie

Original Poster
I gave my Yoda a bath yesterday she seemed fine with it though not overly keen yet. I just made sure it was warm and shallow enough to keep her head well clear but that it lapped her body. Correct me if thats wrong guys xxxx

thewalrus

ok, gave my Yoda a bath today. He didnt really mind it, but wasnt the happiest either. But something stranged happened at the end of teh bath. He was swimming around, then just stoped moving and began floationg. I poicked him up and he had no movement at all, he opened his eyes one time, then quickly closed them again. He didnt move at all, i thought he was dead. Then i put him back on his log in his tank, and he seemed fine again. Does anybody know what happened, and should i be concerned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom