I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I think spartacis (I don't know if thats how you even spell it) sounds cool.

Really the perfect name is one that you think up after getting to know your dragon and its behavior, when you think of the name you will know it for sure.

With my last dragon, I believe I had her for almost a whole month before I named her, I was waiting for the right name to come along. I kinda had two months to think of a name since I was talking with the breeder about her for a month before I even got her.

Point being, is sometimes its impossible to just think up a name like that, but with time a good one will come :)

-Brandon

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Here is some that I like;

Zee
Misfit
Lux 
Finn 
Zombie
Sailor
Dell 

I agree the name will come to you. Lincoln was named Hagrid by his past owner, I thought it was cool and I wanted to keep the name but it just didn't stick with me. I know someone who named their cat NACHO. When the cat was a baby he would take him to his room to sleep and say that's "not ch-YO kitty" That where Nacho came from; silly but fitting.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
here are some pics of my boy might help with some suggestions
found you
012.jpg
hes going after a cricket
013.jpg
he went after a cricket again
011.jpg
chilling in the sun on his fav bannana
010.jpg
again his bannana
006-2.jpg
about time you eat some greens
007.jpg
bath time he dislikes and after bath
008.jpg
009-1.jpg
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
004.jpg
sexy face
001.jpg
fav pic or one of them
034.jpg
and basking spot
077.jpg

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Gregore
Brom
Boromyr
Elvmyr
Taco
Burrito

I so wanted to name our 3 legged beardie "Tripod" but the wife wouldn't let me!

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Um sorry but I'm not really agreeing with those names but tripod is good I like that for a 3 leged beardie

Fuzzyviper

Hatchling Member
Any video games, movies, or TV shows you really like? My friends and I actually came up with my dragon's name before I even got him, from a video game. I rarely use his real name though unless I'm typing about him. It went from his real name "Malygos" to "Malygoose" to just "Goose," which is what I usually call him. I will sometimes use Malygos if he's being a little bit of a jerk though. :wink: Think of something you really like and take some inspiration from that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom