Holiday finds at the pet store!

RachelG

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Frank Ocean
Little Frank inherited my sweet Lenny's big tank, and it needed a little baby-proofing. I went to find some not-as-tall furnirure and LOOK at these cute finds! Petsmart is at lest useful for cute Christmas items.
20231128_161332.jpg
20231128_161759.jpg
20231128_161443.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He's going to be one spoiled Frankie !
Just a caution, be very sure that those little " light bulbs " decorating his cave can't come loose, they look just the right size and color to be mistaken for a snack. Beardies are known for swallowing all sorts of things.

RachelG

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frank Ocean
He's going to be one spoiled Frankie !
Just a caution, be very sure that those little " light bulbs " decorating his cave can't come loose, they look just the right size and color to be mistaken for a snack. Beardies are known for swallowing all sorts of things.
❤ I wish he could talk so I could spoil him exactly as he prefers, haha. Luckily, the rock is all one piece, whatever material all the other zilla stuff is made of... but unluckily, Frank had zero interest in the holiday rock. He loves his tree and really loves his new mesh hammock. While I was securing the hammock, he kept climbing over my hands to get on it. 😂 so impatient! I
20231201_135506.jpg
he isn
20231129_122029.jpg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He is a very cute dragon. Looks super active and healthy too.

RachelG

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frank Ocean
He is a very cute dragon. Looks super active and healthy too.
He is SO playful! He actually hops, it's the cutest thing! He loves to hop and JUMP so much that I put towels down on his ceramic tile in case he jumped off something. 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom