There's a Dragon in the Garage

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
You can use a butter knife or pair of scissors to poke slots in the screen. Then just use heavy plastic zip ties to zip tie it under the screen. I have 3 of mine thay way, it works fine. Buy a pack of 10 or so zip ties. You'll need the extra when it's time to change the bulb.

Shard

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Xion (she-on)
You can use a butter knife or pair of scissors to poke slots in the screen.
I'm guessing most enclosures don't have mesh in this pattern, since it's too heavy duty to poke through
1701920026914.jpeg

I'm hoping the dubia 4x2x2 just has a way to mount my lights inside for when I'm able to put it together 🤔

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I'm guessing most enclosures don't have mesh in this pattern, since it's too heavy duty to poke through
View attachment 85806
I'm hoping the dubia 4x2x2 just has a way to mount my lights inside for when I'm able to put it together 🤔
Oh thats more a steel grate than screen. You could probably use picture hanging wire. Fish it through the holes and back out, twist it together above the grate. You'll need a pair of side cut pliers to cut the wire, you can get them any place that sells tool. Car part stores, walmart, lowes home depot ext.
Again i would get extra length fir when the bulb needs to be replaced.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom