help identifying my dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieLonestar20x

Hatchling Member
looper that is a good looking beardie! I love translucent citrus and he is probably going to be a pretty dragon when he gets older!

OP, your baby could possibly have a little red in him. He has some of the same coloration as my red/citrus mix. Hard to tell when they are young. Looks like he is going to be a looker when he gets older though! Definitely worth the $50

- Justin

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I thought a translucent would have clear nails as well as black eyes? Rlupers has black nails?

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
i looked closely in the light and he has a brown eye and a green eye what does that mean and my does have black lines in his nals

Sauzo

Sub-Adult Member
Clear nails means its a hypo. Translucents can have black nails. Brown eye and green eye means he's just a normal although not sure why he has different colored eyes. Regardless he can be het trans etc etc but as it sits right now, he is a normal with nice coloring.

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
i am so sorry now his eyes a dark brown like relly dark you have to see it in the sun that's how i did and that's there color and his claws a black with clear areas. what does that mean.

44snot24s

Original Poster
3 newest additions I recently got. All eating like champs and growing nicely. Figured keep everyone up to date on my growing group. First two pics are day I got them from the show that what small containers for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom