Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Wow its been so long I almost forgot how to post.
So many new names ect ect ect...lol
So how have things been on the forum?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
TOM!!!! :mrgreen:

How are the eggs doing? Of course you know that I'm antsy to see those little darlings hatch :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hey Tom, how's it hanging? I know your beardies are all doing really well, Gina said there are babies ready to hatch? I would love to see them, maybe some pics when you have a minute?

My 5 are all doing well, well Leo has mouth rot, didn't know that beardies could leave food behind when eating & cause mouth rot, so I have to rub all his gums every morning with an anti-biotic on a Qtip, you can imagine how well that goes over...otherwise all good.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Seeing HH was great. Im so happy she is doing well.
Busy is an understatement...lol Still no hatching yet and im getting antsy. I tried a new hatch medium and Im going to loose half of my 1st clutch. That just pisses me off....lol, but its all a learning exp. The other 7 clutches are doing fine, so im not worried. Looks like 2 of the tort eggs may be fertile and the 3rd is still unknown.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hope you won't end up loosing too many of the eggs from the 1st clutch. Whose eggs were they?
What medium did you use and why did you switch?

TheWolfmanTom":29zrrsln said:
Looks like 2 of the tort eggs may be fertile and the 3rd is still unknown.
smiley2051.gif

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Summer x Stanley, I used an eco earth mix. Deff not happy with it. I will stick with my vermiculite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom