Looking to change things up

Austinnnnn23

Beardie name(s)
Leatherback Beardie: Rico 5 y/o Tangerine AFT: Toothless 1 y/o
I just recently watched reptiliatus's video where he used the exo-terra stone desert substrate and made a background with it for some small geckos. I have a bearded dragon with a self made foam background that im just tired of and its super loud has anyone used this substrate and have any tips on finding it and using it? I also want to make his tank bio active but I'm just a little worried that hes going to eat all the bugs I put in there and he might get some of the substrate in his mouth and since its clay based I dont know if that will cause some serious impaction ect if anyone has any info everything helps

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I just recently watched reptiliatus's video where he used the exo-terra stone desert substrate and made a background with it for some small geckos. I have a bearded dragon with a self made foam background that im just tired of and its super loud has anyone used this substrate and have any tips on finding it and using it? I also want to make his tank bio active but I'm just a little worried that hes going to eat all the bugs I put in there and he might get some of the substrate in his mouth and since its clay based I dont know if that will cause some serious impaction ect if anyone has any info everything helps
I am no expert on bio active tanks --- have you watched the bio dude on you tube for bio active tanks? Look at that and see what you think - I can flag your post to another on the forum that might be able to help you w/ this as well
@CooperDragon

Austinnnnn23

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leatherback Beardie: Rico 5 y/o Tangerine AFT: Toothless 1 y/o
Resized_Resized_20230921_085412.JPG
tempImageqHoMP0.jpg

Well i went ahead and did it and I think its safe to say he loves it. I wanted to do a super natural style tank because thats what these animals deserve and do best in. Still trying to figure out a way to add the cleanup crew so they can run and hide from him before he catches them though..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom