hammock

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammieLee

Hatchling Member
Where can I buy one of those pretty hammocks I keep seeing?? I would make one but I have no sewing machine at the moment.

Doublet74

Hatchling Member
Look for CAROLINA DECORATED DRAGONS on Facebook. Great person, Great quality and about 30 different fabrics to choose from.

jovamabob

Hatchling Member
You don't need a sewing machine at all to make one :)
I took a large bandanna i didn't use, folded it diagonally in half twice and then snipped a hole in each of the corners. I measured it up to the viv, marked the points where i wanted to attach it at and then screwed in three small bracket-type things i had lying around. I tied some strings in the hole of the bandanna and tied them onto the bracket hole. I suppose if you have an eyelet maker gadget you could put an eyelet in to make attaching it easier. Its easily detached, machine washable, you can choose a design to suit your viv and is cheap to replace. Hige seems to love it :D

tumblr_m9rympq2kL1ry9h3jo2_500.jpg
tumblr_m9rympq2kL1ry9h3jo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom