Fez had his first bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

envyEye

I'm not sure about stress marks, but I know that Joanna HATES her bathes too. I help her through them by putting my hand in with her, and she supports herself with her two front feet on my hand. That support seems to help because don't think she likes the bottom of the tub. I have noticed other people will use a wash cloth of some sort for it to rest on. Hope this helps!

gini

Sub-Adult Member
Oh! He will get used to them. I put a wash cloth in the bottom of the sink, he calmed down since I've done that. Stress marks are on their belly... A happy beardie will have a almost white belly with no dark lines. A stressed one will have a darker belly with dark lines through out. Hope that helps...

isabelleandpaul

Juvie Member
Yes, I put a wash cloth at the bottom of the sink (the bath tub) so the beardie can grip and move. In my case, after one month of struggle to keep him in the bath, Balrog now just stands still in the sink. Its a matter of breaking him... as my husband would say (I guess he feels competition against a small lizard...who knows!).

Isabelle

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
YAY!!!!!

We had another bath today and Fez really seemed to enjoy it! Thanks for the tip about laying a towel at the bottom of the tub!
[img]http://i387.photobucket.com/al...cket.com/albums/oo317/4chis/2ndbath.jpg[/img]

I bathed him by the window, when he was finished he hopped onto the side of the tub and basked in the sunshine for a few. He was pretty content this time. Much better than our first experience :D
[img]http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/4chis/basking.jpg[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom