fell in love with him the second i saw him

Status
Not open for further replies.
This here is my baby bearded dragon Roscoe, I posted a few pictures earlier but here's one I've recently taken of him. Tell me what you think!.

2012-09-20_14-16-37_21_zps45a02f05.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Oh!!!!!!! He's so pretty and cute. Those colors look like lemon sherbert..what a beautiful little dragon.

CaitlynShumway

Original Poster
Well Roscoe is doing very well. I'm only concerned about one thing and that is that his head arms and legs are very pale. His tale got that pale when he was beginning to shed. But it still concerns me. Is that alright?

Hemilover77

Juvie Member
Yes I am pretty sure that is normal. Do you have a pic you can post? My Hemi has only went through one full shed since we had him. His tail turned really pale and then it shedded. The his legs turned pale. I wouldn't get concerned and I would soak in warm baths for the next few days. But otherwise are you guys getting comfortable with each other, and he is eating good?

CaitlynShumway

Original Poster
I think he loves me. He won't sleep unless I put him on me at night and then stick him back I'm the cage when he's asleep. And he rubs his head on my.hands when I pick him up. And eating habits are great he's a little eating machine!

cdavis88

Hes adorable!! :) Mine was going to sleep in his tree and then one night i held him after his bath and now he thinks he has to lay on me for awhile and sleep BEFORE he goes to his tree! LOL :) He's spoiled rotten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom