experienced beardie owner wanna kno the type of my new beard

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyceed

I recently went to a petsmart and caught a glance on a beautiful beardie it was multi colored and had red so i had bought it who wouldn't Jus wanna see what type and the best answer I can get
IMAG0110.jpg

AllysonM

ADORABLE!
I just wanted to say, I work at Petsmart and we never know what morphs our beardies are. I got mine there when he was tiny and his colors seem to change with every shed. His beard is going orange and yellow, dark purple sidebars, bright orange and yellow legs and head, and burnt orange spots all down his back and tail. Right now we have an italian leatherback at work (gorgeous!) in the "fancy" tank. If I had space, he'd be mine tonight! :D

P.S. I have no idea what yours could be haha. I've only been a beardie momma since May this year and not well read in the color morph department :/ Good Luck!

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
I'm going to say that he looks to be an orange phase or orange/normal phase mix.

Of course, after a few sheds he may turn color. My male looked like that when he was young =)

-Glue

Gail

BD.org Addict
No way to know what he is without know the parents bloodline. I would call him a red cross and leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom