Emmett, EMILIO, Emma..RIP sweet Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I hope the store owners do contact animal protection authority, because technically, they are abusing the Stumpies by sheer neglect. It's just so wrong what they're doing to them.

Do you think Emilio's colors will change again, since he's still growing?

I never thought Emily was fat. It's obvious that she's big boned and just has more girth.

Emmett will always be a food vacuum :lol:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He is just a few months old so he may get more vivid in his colors and may get some blue on him since both parents have he blue. He will probably reach with his tail 24 inches. He's ornery, hisses and snaps when he doesn't want bothered.
I am staying in close contact about the stumpies, it is owner neglect as far as I am concerned. They just pay the boarding fees and nothing more. I want them so bad it hurts.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Emmett getting some out of tank time with mommy. I love his little hands and his little feet. Emily will be coming out for a bit after dinner.
full

LONG toes..so cute :lol:
full

I just love his little hands, especially when he holds onto my finger when hes falling asleep..he is on my pillow back rest in this picture, he loves exploring my bed
full

Emmett up close and personal, he is a good looking dragon but I am biased
full

Will post of Emily after supper.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
After supper Emily got some quality time with me out of her tank. I put her back when she got to cold. Its in the low 40s here so they get cold easily.
full

She is so happy to be roaming around on the bed.
full

She wont stray to far from me.
full

love my Emily...look how happy she is
full

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
They are all soo pretty. It's fun to do some minor work around the house with them on your shoulder. Our Lil Squirt likes the shoulder. She would stay there 24/7 if we'd let her. Both of our girls like to be held. In the morning when they wake up we take them out and have them on our shoulder for a while. When it's cold we have them in between layers so they get warmth from our bodies until they warm up enough to bask without falling asleep. We like to take them with us on errands frequently. They are well Liked at most places around our area.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Mine don't care to much to be on my shoulder, they scoot off and cling to my chest. Its been a solid going on 3 weeks of rain here with flooding, last week snow. I usually take them out with me but, it has not gotten above 50 here in 3 weeks. Its way to cold to risk them being out and about with me.

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
We've been having crazy weather here too. Yesterday it was scorching hot and today it drizzled and didnt get out of the 50s all day. Was watching the weather and todays temp said 67 and the weatherman said, "I need to change that cause its not gonna get out of the 50s today." Like you, all last week and the week before it rained like there was no tomorrow! :lol: Hope it quits for you guys! Such pretty lizards! Are they all in one viv? How big are their vivs?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
no not together, never have been. Each beardie has its own 40 gallon breeder tank. the chameleon is in a tall screened tank since his needs are much different. ty for the compliment on them :D
I am in Colorado so this is not real unusual for weather. Aslong as my home doesn't flood again like 2 years ago I am ok with it, just wish I could get my lizards outside, they miss it.

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
I cant wait for it to stop here either.... but we are in a drought and need about a foot or more rain to get us out. :D :lol: Is one of your lizards a chamelian ?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I have 2 beardies and a chameleon. Emmett is my brown beardie, Emily is my red beardie and if you go back one page you can see Emilio towards the bottom of the page.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
it was nice today so they got some outside time, it just stopped raining again. I did get my bench painted and the little fences for my fairy garden pots. hope you get nice weather.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
How in the world did I miss new posts??

The photos of Emmett and Emily are wonderful! Both look great.

I was finally able to get the kids outside for some natural sun both yesterday and today. Of course, I sweated my butt off today because it was too hot, for everyone.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Gina if you go back a page there are more pictures. Glad you were able to get yours out. Mine were so happy in the grass. Running all over the place but neither stray to far from me and if they do they come back to me. OOOPs silly me you have already seen them. I am going to post more of them outside, if its nice tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom