Embarassing Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Can beardies release gas? What I mean, is can they have foods that cause humans gas? You know things like broccli.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok. I won't feed it to him very often, but he doesn't like the usual fruits and veggies. I am still having to hand feed them to him. I know he is spoiled, but I'm affraid he will get sick if he doesn't eat. Doc says he is fine.

VBergem

Hatchling Member
OMG! My last beardie was like a brass section in a marching band! She could put my husband to shame! Fttpt, brrip, ptpt, plooosh,whoosh....

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
*giggles* Ahem..... I certainly hope that doesn't happen here, I have 3 of the little sweet boys, not to mention 3 other males (human) that for some reason Loooooooooove to gross out the motherperson (me) with their flatulences!
All I can say is Ewwwwwwwwww !
Janie. :silent:

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
the-gas-we-pass.jpg

VBergem

Hatchling Member
My boys have that book! They also have-by the same author- "Everyone Poops" and "All About Scabs." Fun informative stuff.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok my two legged daughter can put most adult men to shame in that category, but I'm glad to learn what have to look forward to when my darling dragon Kashet desides to break wind. This Mom thing is nothing like with two legged kiddos. I love my little boy. I just wish I didn't have so much to learn. Can they have nuts? You know almonds, cashews and such. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom