Can't find movie title-- HELP.!

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Oh this is driving me crazy. I'm trying to find a movie but cant, it's a little obscure and I need help.

Four people rob a gas station, one gets shot. The driver dumps the others (a brother, sister and the one who was shot) at this farm house and takes off. It's a house with a grandmother and weird granddaughter. They hide out and the grandmother stitches up the shot friend and everything is chill except the brother starts seeing/hearing things and when the shot friend wakes up, he ends up shooting the grandmother and threatening the granddaughter. Apparently, the money was for the siblings mothers cancer treatment.? And the sister finds out her brother wasnt going to give her any of the money, he was going to keep it. I don't know if the granddaughter was a witch or whatever but the brother starts to go crazy and ends up chasing the sister around, trying to kill her. I can't remember what else happens but the sister sort of sees stuff too, I think the granddaughter ends up being a...child-eating demon or something.? Can someone pleaseeee help😂😂😂

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I don't know why I clicked on this like I am a movie buff, I simply wanted to see if the movie was about beardies LOL

Did you figure it out yet?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
I don't know why I clicked on this like I am a movie buff, I simply wanted to see if the movie was about beardies LOL

Did you figure it out yet?
Nooooooo I can't. I can see scenes in my head but can't place the title or any of the actors and it's driving me insane

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Nooooooo I can't. I can see scenes in my head but can't place the title or any of the actors and it's driving me insane
THere's an app for songs where you only have to know a few words and it will figure it out, perhaps there's one for movies.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I do that all the time, it makes me crazy too.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
FWIW,

I copy and pasted your OP into chatgpt to see what it would come up with, this is it's response:

The movie you're describing is "The Windmill" (also known as "The Windmill Massacre"), a 2016 horror film directed by Nick Jongerius. The story revolves around a group of people who end up in a remote farmhouse after a failed robbery attempt. The film blends elements of horror and the supernatural, with the granddaughter character having a sinister and supernatural background. The characters' interactions with the grandmother, the granddaughter, and the eerie occurrences create a tense and suspenseful atmosphere throughout the movie.

So if that's not the right movie, maybe you have another one to check out now that sounds similar lol.

I looked up the hideout, that sounds more like the movie you described lol.

ChatGPT -1

-Brandon

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
FWIW,

I copy and pasted your OP into chatgpt to see what it would come up with, this is it's response:

So if that's not the right movie, maybe you have another one to check out now that sounds similar lol.

ChatGPT -1

-Brandon
You know, I looked up the windmill and it's a totally different synopsis. But this synopsis is the hideout, not the windmill. Right description, wrong title. The windmill is some dutch horror movie.😂😂 I hate when I can't remember a title.

TailedFriend

FWIW,

ChatGPT -1

-Brandon
Best site for students https://essaypapers.reviews/
ChatGPT often makes mistakes in his answers, I would not trust him in matters of films o_O. It's actually easier to ask on a forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom