Dubia egg sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariah94

Juvie Member
it's basically this white sack. Don't touch it, don't bother the female at all or she will drop it. If I see a sack I immediately leave the bin alone.

Mariah94

Juvie Member
Oh, I see the picture now. It does look a little mishaped from here, but I would need a better picture. Just leave her be and see what happens.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Has she pulled it inside her again or is it still showing? I had a female that essentially prolapsed her innards which I fed off to my adult. It looked like she blew a lumpy bubble out of her bum and was different from what you're seeing though.

It could be that the babies are just ready to come out soon.

hyperc

Original Poster
Yeah she did pull it back in...I hope its good the shape and color was odd from pictures that i have seen on the forums tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom