Dubia Breeder in DFW, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

doopie

Does anyone know of a local breeder in DFW selling Dubia's We want to go away from crickets due to the rancid stench they leave and would prefer a local breeder if possible.

Raymond

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
having several members of this board that deal in feeder roaches I would look into buying from them unless you are looking for a small quantity to test the waters of roach rearing and feeding. most of the roach sellers use priority mail and heat packs to ensure a safe arrival of your feeders.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Check out AaronPauling dot com... He's over in Arizona so fairly close to you...
I've always been pleased with his shipments !
Janie

doopie

Original Poster
Thanks it looks like I am going online with either roach ranch or the roach guy whoever can supply a starter kit to create my own colony so I am not dependent on USPS.

Raymond

clear

Sub-Adult Member
I have bought from aaron before and jason. Ian is up here a lot and heard good things about his shipping also. Everyone offers LAG so not to much to worry with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom