Looking for a nearby breeder for an idea

Nabewolf

Ok so my big yellow citrus girl Ripley is about 2 1/2 - 3 years old now and my male zero is 1 1/2 - 2years old. I kinda want to breed them, but the problem is idk what I'm doing, I don't have the equipment nor space to house the babies, especially since ripleys smallest clutch of infertile so far was 27 eggs and her largest was 37. So does anyone know of a breeder in the California / Nevada/ Arizona tri-state area, that might make a deal with me to hatch the eggs? They can keep the babies to sell, I just want to see what kinda of babies they make and take 1 of my choosing from the clutch

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
L.L.L Reptile might, I'm not sure but they have told me they will buy any babies i have left over. They are in California and Nevada both.
Scales & Tails might also, i think a lot of the guy/gals that work their keep and maybe breed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom