Looking for a good breeder

Bathgate32466

Beardie name(s)
Charlie
HI,

I'm interested to find a good breeder that I can trust. I have a 20-gallon long setup and ready to go. A 40 gal waiting in the wings. Can anyone suggest a quality breeder?

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
HI,

I'm interested to find a good breeder that I can trust. I have a 20-gallon long setup and ready to go. A 40 gal waiting in the wings. Can anyone suggest a quality breeder?
You can always checkout morph market....

That's where I got my guy from. Very happy W/ him.

A lot of breeders on there.
Pick a breeder that suits you and your situation, they'll ship you a beardie.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I just bought one from dementordragons on morphmarket. She was great to work with and my dragon arrived in extremely good shape and health. He has also been well socialized and is not a bit timid to be held. It's rare i make recommendations like that but she really went out of her way to make it the best experience.

Attachments

• 20221210_164001.jpg
    20221210_164001.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 20221208_214544.jpg
    20221208_214544.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 61

Bathgate32466

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
I just bought one from dementordragons on morphmarket. She was great to work with and my dragon arrived in extremely good shape and health. He has also been well socialized and is not a bit timid to be held. It's rare i make recommendations like that but she really went out of her way to make it the best experience.
Thank you I will look them up

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom