Dream reptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

jortiz9758

Sub-Adult Member
Me Too!!!!!

I think I posted that here somewhere before. For now 2 dogs 4 Dragons 2Uromastyx and a 5 yr old is enough for me...Someday ...someday.

isdrake

Hatchling Member
My dream reptile is the Argentine black & white tegu too. :) We actually purchased one just before Christmas last year. We had to refurnish our whole apartment to make room for a big enclosure. It's still WIP but it takes up half the living room. :O

She's really awesome and I'm so exited of having her.

whisky13_orig_SE.jpg

whisky16_orig_SE.jpg

Sadona

Juvie Member
I would love to have a blue tongued skink, or a fire skink...also a crestie or a leopard gecko.
Bearded dragons are my dream reptile! I am partial to translucents, but color doesn't really matter to me.

Grimleo

Juvie Member
Frilled dragon for sure. Other than that I will eventually get a Black and White Tegu, BTS, and Yellow Ackie. For geckos..xD Iwould very much like a Cat gecko, but I could name a few hundred that I can only dream about(for now ;D).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom