Dreams or something worse.?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Even as long as we have been keeping bearded dragons, I still get stressed or anxious when one of
ours goes into brumation! LOL I guess I just worry something will go wrong during that time.
Hopefully her activity will start picking up!

Tracie

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Hello,

Even as long as we have been keeping bearded dragons, I still get stressed or anxious when one of
ours goes into brumation! LOL I guess I just worry something will go wrong during that time.
Hopefully her activity will start picking up!

Tracie
None of mine have done it yet, my oldest being about a year and a half, maybe a little over. But even just thinking about it sends me into a tizzy. I think she may bea tad stressed with the boys. Anytime she even thinks she sees one, she almost violently push up'ing ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… she's doing it as fast as her little head will let her so we try to keep them out of sight but our boys are f a s t. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They can get pretty feisty if another dragon is around sometimes! The head bobbing can get
quite crazy I agree!
I hope she is doing well today.

Tracie ๐Ÿ’ž

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Hello,

They can get pretty feisty if another dragon is around sometimes! The head bobbing can get
quite crazy I agree!
I hope she is doing well today.

Tracie ๐Ÿ’ž
She's...totally different now. All she does is scratch to get out. And I've noticed how fiesty they can get, when Nubby gets real riled up with headbobbing and stuff, if I go to scoop him up by putting my hands down his body between his legs (if that makes sense) twice now, he's bitten down on my sweater and refused to let go. The second time, he thrashed around a bit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no hissing or anything, just latched onto me so I think he wanted to mate really bad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ƒ

Attachments

• 20231218_160136.jpg
    20231218_160136.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 29

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, they can get pretty crazy like that. Hormones will get pretty high but should reduce back down
sooner or later.

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. ๐Ÿ˜”
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. ๐Ÿ˜ด
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom