Dragon eating poop??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Sooo I come home every night and find a urate in Spike's tank but not poop. He eats every night and gets a 15-30 minute bath alone. How can I stop him from eating his poop because that's the only explanation for the poop missing.

MagillaGorilla

Hatchling Member
try having someone clean it up before you get home? im not really sure, sounds like a scheduling problem you'll have to work out with spike lol

but god thats gross xD

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yeah, only adult in the household so that's not an option. I don't have time for his swim in the morning. I swear he likes to stay in there like 30 minutes just splashing around.

DistDrag

Juvie Member
That would be odd for him to eat poo. I've seen a couple dragons bite a peice on accident and they couldn't spit it out fast enought. Can't say i blamed them but it was sure funny to watch.

Does he poo at all when taking baths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom