Weird looking poop

QibliLover1

Beardie name(s)
Qibli
Hello my Bearded dragon has pooped and it looks kind weird he’s always kinda off when it’s about his poop I got his poop checked out and the vets gave him a physical this February they said everything is fine he eats a collective amount of 3-5 roaches and 20-25 BSFL he has country greens(mixture of a little bit of everything) every morning I’ve checked if everything in his salad is okay and his basking is usually at a constant 95 F sometimes at the hottest part of the day it gets to about 105 F his cool side is 85 F he usually tends to stay in the middle of his enclosure he’s only a little over 1 year old he’s very picky when it comes to eating he doesn’t eat on the spot so he has a little bowl of bugs in a lipped bowl so he snacks on it. It’s the only way I for sure can know that he is eating he also poops around 1-2 a week his light hours at from 8-8 I usually cuddle with him before bed then put him back in his cage. I’m worried because sometimes he has this clear stuff in his poop or sometimes it’s like little red dots from where is connects to the Urate to the actual poop itself. Thank you for anyone who has the time to help

Attachments

• IMG_5137.jpeg
    IMG_5137.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 71

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello my Bearded dragon has pooped and it looks kind weird he’s always kinda off when it’s about his poop I got his poop checked out and the vets gave him a physical this February they said everything is fine he eats a collective amount of 3-5 roaches and 20-25 BSFL he has country greens(mixture of a little bit of everything) every morning I’ve checked if everything in his salad is okay and his basking is usually at a constant 95 F sometimes at the hottest part of the day it gets to about 105 F his cool side is 85 F he usually tends to stay in the middle of his enclosure he’s only a little over 1 year old he’s very picky when it comes to eating he doesn’t eat on the spot so he has a little bowl of bugs in a lipped bowl so he snacks on it. It’s the only way I for sure can know that he is eating he also poops around 1-2 a week his light hours at from 8-8 I usually cuddle with him before bed then put him back in his cage. I’m worried because sometimes he has this clear stuff in his poop or sometimes it’s like little red dots from where is connects to the Urate to the actual poop itself. Thank you for anyone who has the time to help
Looks like normal poop

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom