Does my beardie look healthy?

goosegoose

Beardie name(s)
Goose
Ive been having issues with keeping my beardie hydrated, but for awhile she seemed to be doing fine. Now I feel like her eyes look sunken in but I just don't know if shes ok or not. Can someone help?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 45
  • E3F65C60-7D6E-4077-94A0-FCD7BC346DCE.jpeg
    E3F65C60-7D6E-4077-94A0-FCD7BC346DCE.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 49

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ive been having issues with keeping my beardie hydrated, but for awhile she seemed to be doing fine. Now I feel like her eyes look sunken in but I just don't know if shes ok or not. Can someone help?
How does she normally get water? Is she eating her salads?

goosegoose

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Goose
i make sure to spray her veggies when i give them to her, but she tends to be picky from time to time so if she doesn't eat all her veggies ill usually set her in her little bath, or spray her back with some water and make sure she soaks it up (but i usually do that everyday anyway just to be safe.)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
i make sure to spray her veggies when i give them to her, but she tends to be picky from time to time so if she doesn't eat all her veggies ill usually set her in her little bath, or spray her back with some water and make sure she soaks it up (but i usually do that everyday anyway just to be safe.)
Soaking on the back does no good - she needs to actually drink it- spraying the greens is good - does she drink from baths? You can also drop water on her nose to see if she will lick - she looks okay-

goosegoose

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Goose
Soaking on the back does no good - she needs to actually drink it- spraying the greens is good - does she drink from baths? You can also drop water on her nose to see if she will lick - she looks okay-
ok thanks, she doesn't usually drink from baths but ill sometimes hold a worm around the water so she actually does drink some. ill definitely try putting water on her nose though.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom