Possible cancer?

Taylorlou

Beardie name(s)
Louis
Hi anyone able to help give any insight on what’s wrong with my beardie, she’s nearly 4 years old and she’s been being sick, not eating her live insects or salad, we have been to the vets but as of yet no answer.. I have her blood samples if anyone can take a look?
Her cell counts are so low so she’s really lethargic and weak and we do have an appointment booked for Monday and possibly an ultra sound scan.
Her eyes are now sunken and she’s still not eating but she is drinking so I blended up her daily salad with a little water and some calcium with d3 and have been syringe feeding some for the past 2 days but we’re heartbroken she’s ill like this! Any help please and Thankyou

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi anyone able to help give any insight on what’s wrong with my beardie, she’s nearly 4 years old and she’s been being sick, not eating her live insects or salad, we have been to the vets but as of yet no answer.. I have her blood samples if anyone can take a look?
Her cell counts are so low so she’s really lethargic and weak and we do have an appointment booked for Monday and possibly an ultra sound scan.
Her eyes are now sunken and she’s still not eating but she is drinking so I blended up her daily salad with a little water and some calcium with d3 and have been syringe feeding some for the past 2 days but we’re heartbroken she’s ill like this! Any help please and Thankyou
Sorry to hear about your dragon--- first lets start w/ UVB coil or long tube fixture - placement and distance of long tube fixture -- surface basking temps what are they and how are you getting them? No analogs they are inaccurate for surface temps

Taylorlou

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Louis
Sorry to hear about your dragon--- first lets start w/ UVB coil or long tube fixture - placement and distance of long tube fixture -- surface basking temps what are they and how are you getting them? No analogs they are inaccurate for surface temps
All her husbandry is perfect, she’s got Arcadia t5 22” her basking temps are 97fahrenheit she has a digital thermometer on both hot and cold side

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, I know that the vet recommended repta boost when my bearded dragon wasn’t eating well. It is supposed to have vitamins and it says it is an appetite stimulant.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
All her husbandry is perfect, she’s got Arcadia t5 22” her basking temps are 97fahrenheit she has a digital thermometer on both hot and cold side
the Arcadia is on top of the screen ? If so it needs to be a wide hole type to sit on top if not it needs to be unobstructed 12-15 inches directly above the basking decor wide hole 8-10 inches --- screens block 30% of UVB rays- has she been tested for parasites? what is the main staple your feeding for bugs

Taylorlou

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Louis
the Arcadia is on top of the screen ? If so it needs to be a wide hole type to sit on top if not it needs to be unobstructed 12-15 inches directly above the basking decor wide hole 8-10 inches --- screens block 30% of UVB rays- has she been tested for parasites? what is the main staple your feeding for bugs
No it’s inside like I said it’s nothing to do with husbandry as the vets have already checked and said it’s perfect, she eats locust & I don’t think so

Taylorlou

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Louis
Hello, I know that the vet recommended repta boost when my bearded dragon wasn’t eating well. It is supposed to have vitamins and it says it is an appetite stimulant.
Yeah she did suggest that but
ahh we can’t get that over the uk! And I’m not sure what a similar product is!

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Yeah she did suggest that but

ahh we can’t get that over the uk! And I’m not sure what a similar product is!
I’m not sure about other products. But I did try to see if I could find it in the uk. I’m from the USA so I don’t know if the internet and online stores looks different. I found it at Amazon uk and some place called vitamin grocer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom