Healthy poop? (pics)

goosegoose

Beardie name(s)
Goose
My beardie has some strange poops sometimes and I want to just be safe and make sure they look healthy. She poops about once every 5-7 days, typically when I give her a bath.

The one picture where she used the bathroom on our carpet (unfortunate for me) was taken April 22nd, and the other one was taken yesterday, but I took her out for awhile before I cleaned it so it may be a bit dried up.

Attachments

• IMG_9054.jpeg
    IMG_9054.jpeg
    305 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_8953.jpeg
    IMG_8953.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 54

Lyrebird.Rainwing

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Swordtail
I'm sorry, once every 5-7 days!?
I'm pretty sure that beardies should poo atleast once a day. Like I don't really know I'd that is different for younger beardies but that doesn't seem like a healthy poop schedule

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
I'm sorry, once every 5-7 days!?
I'm pretty sure that beardies should poo atleast once a day. Like I don't really know I'd that is different for younger beardies but that doesn't seem like a healthy poop schedule
nope. depends on the age. adults can go weeks between poops. totally fine there.

@goosegoose the pics don't look concerning to me. possibly a little dry, but that depends on how long they were sitting around before you took the pictures. i'm sure some others will chime in too. sorry bout having to clean the carpet though!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom