Do you have a pet room in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Yup. We got a larger apartment, just for this purpose. Sad, isn't it? :oops:
It's stays so hot in there, I can hardly stand it for very long, too! I guess this means its perfect. We have our beardie, Blaze, Esham, the savannah and Mitch, the RT Boa in there. We actually like it a lot, since we can keep the cats away from their cages. -Cat Free Zone!- Plus, it has it's own bathroom. This is GREAT! A sink for Blazey to bathe in and the tub for Esham to exercise/bathe in! We only had one bathroom before.. yeah...

We do have a spare bed in there, so we could open the vents and put a fan in there for personal comfort, if anyone wanted to stay. But, it has become very apparent that at least one of my brothers refuses to come visit now that I have a snake... weenie.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
That's exactly what I'm talking about! :lol:
The only room in the house that doesn't have beardies or beardie supplies in it is my bedroom.........oh,
excuse me...... I mean my cats' bedroom. :roll:

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Our living room is our Reptile/animal room. The couch faces the Beardies tanks. So if you want to sit on the couch you get to watch the kids. :lol:

Our spare bedroom has become "The Beardie Room". Since we now have 15 dragons, we have moved the bed out of the room and now it contains nothing but tanks... everywhere... until my husband builds the custom habitats he has promised to build. We have cabinets and shelves full of beardie supplies... cricket and worm bins. But its all very neat, organized and clean. Some of our beardies are still in the kids' rooms... until the custom habitats are built. The beardies really own our house now. We just live in the slave quarters to do their bidding.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I have a one bedroom apartment, so the whole place is the pet room! I still have almost complete control over the bathroom, except for when the hedgehogs need baths of course. :lol:

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
That's too funny! My apartment is like that now so I've been forced to revolt, the uprising slave that I am, against their controlling ways. When we move into our house next month, I'm hoping to give them one of the bedrooms and make it an "animal safe" room. Plus, I need extra space for a huge tegu tank, or maybe an iguana... I want both but I really should only get one. Kwayze, however, will likely be in our bedroom or living room since she is a princess and needs to stay close to her mommy in order to be coddled nonstop!

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Jasper's Mom":bed18 said:
I have a one bedroom apartment, so the whole place is the pet room! I still have almost complete control over the bathroom, except for when the hedgehogs need baths of course. :lol:

:lol: Did I mention that one of the spare bedrooms is Stella's room? So...that means 1 bedroom for Marishka, 1 bedroom for us...and 1 bedroom for the hedgehog. The cats have commandeered the dining room as well, so we have the bedroom and the kitchen. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom