Diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Meet Diesel , he is a 100% Het Hypo Leatherback Citrus Tiger. I got him from David, from Carolina Classic Dragons. I take delivery a week from wednesday, he will eventually be paired to my Viserion (Het Hypo Tiger, normal scaled)

43538-9405886167.jpg

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
43538-1295135068.jpg

I take delivery wednesday so I'm starting to dial in my temps, that way everything will be ready when he gets here

RockysMom

Hatchling Member
Congrats on the beautiful boy! My next baby will most definitely be coming from Carolina Classic Dragons. They have some gorgeous babies. Can't wait to see more pics of little Diesel once he arrives. :)

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yes they do! I am sure I bugged the hell out of dave, I have been wanting to make sure I got the best male out of this clutch, he posted a pic a couple days ago from his facebook of Diesel bragging on his colors :lol: 8) 8)

Shard

Beardie name(s)
Xion (she-on)
Wow, they look really neat. ^^ Nice color and markings.
dark_stripes_by_shardlovespotatoes-da03ykg.gif

RockysMom

Hatchling Member
HKzForDayz":zgxb0aoc said:
43538-1295135068.jpg

I take delivery wednesday so I'm starting to dial in my temps, that way everything will be ready when he gets here

Is he here yet?? I can't wait to see him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom