Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Update: the eggs were not fertile. I was afraid she laid them to soon πŸ˜”

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I already wrote in another topic. I believe that Sinatra and Ruby will become parents, give them another chance. They are very beautiful beardies and they simply have to give birth to children!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I thought that the majority were not but didn't want to say it. Fertile eggs are always white. Someone is not fertile, usually the male but could be the female. If they were laid they were ready to lay, the mating was just not successful. Has there been a second clutch ? Were they put together more than once ?
Sorry for your disappointment. I thought maybe 5/6 were good, how did you determine not ? Moldy ?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
No 2nd clutch yet, Ruby is still into Sinatra but he had line of sight to Snickers and was more interested in her. I'm going to try them again.
I candle lite them to check. No veins or red spot in any of them. I checked every 3 days until i was sure enough time had passed. I froze them just in case.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I already wrote in another topic. I believe that Sinatra and Ruby will become parents, give them another chance. They are very beautiful beardies and they simply have to give birth to children!
I'm going to put him with her in her habitat over the next few days. He won't have line of sight to anyone else from there.
I agree i think the babies will be gorgeous.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. πŸ˜”
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom