che recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
which brand would you suggest? the only one they sell at my local pet store is zilla for 33$, i assume 100w. my viv is 48 x 21 x 18.

JeffSimpson

Juvie Member
i don't the brand is too important, at least as not as much as the wattage. Are you going to use it during they day, or only at night? How much do you need to raise the temps?

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
only at night. and right now its about 71 in the tank, temp outside being abt 40. and its only november! i live in virginia beach if that helps.

Ryloth

Am using Ex-Terra. I have a 250 watt bulb in a barbed cage because anything above a 250 watt because it will overheat and crack (like the domes). But I have mine on all day long and he sleeps in the cover of his shelter. But it's your choice of what you want to do. Ex-Terra is not my personal favorite, but is has the most avablity in South Western Michagan (Zoo Med).

Thanks
Ryloth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom