Can someone tell me if his fat pads look sunken?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
I can’t tell. He is eating good.
6EF6D97B-B4BA-4B7B-9B25-75CC9104EE34.jpeg

Attachments

• AAFF9D22-3E03-46C4-9FB3-BDC3614D4970.jpeg
    AAFF9D22-3E03-46C4-9FB3-BDC3614D4970.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 49
  • E157155B-73E5-4B17-8E8C-5E6D625B847A.jpeg
    E157155B-73E5-4B17-8E8C-5E6D625B847A.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 69

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The fat pads on top of the head look fine. Some have more prominent ones than others, &
they will dent in sometimes if they are eating, etc.
What is the spot on her back, on the first picture? Just wondered if that was an injury?

Tracie

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello,

The fat pads on top of the head look fine. Some have more prominent ones than others, &
What is the spot on her back, on the first picture? Just wondered if that was an injury?

Tracie
I don’t know what that is. It hasn’t always been there. But, it has been there for a really long time. I never noticed a wound. Just the spot. One time tweezers fell on her head a long time ago. But, I don’t think it is from that. Because I thoroughly looked at her head after that. Other than that I can’t think of anything injuring her head. I’ve always found it weird.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
I don’t know what that is. It hasn’t always been there. But, it has been there for a really long time. I never noticed a wound. Just the spot. One time tweezers fell on her head a long time ago. But, I don’t think it is from that. Because I thoroughly looked at her head after that. Other than that I can’t think of anything injuring her head. I’ve always found it weird.
is their a possibility it could be a genetic thing? Because she must of had it for 2-3 years. And, there is a chance she would have been still growing 2-3 years ago. Although, I’m not sure if she was or not. I just remember seeing it randomly one day on her head. Maybe after shedding?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello,

Tracie
I thought you were talking about the spot on the back of her head. That is what my previous replies were for. The spot on her actual back. Is just a stain on the glass outside her tank.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinny2010b
Top Bottom