Bruises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
im so angry :banghead: the kittens got Casanovas tank open and he got out and they chased him. He doent have any punctures or scratches but it looks like his tail is bruising. is there anything i can do for him? anything i should watch out for?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Poor fellow ! Can you post a pic ? Does it look disfigured ? Is he acting fearful, shallow breathing , etc ? Watch for shriveling up, brittlleness, but even before that you will be able to tell if there's trauma, possibly discoloration and him acting like he's in pain.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
no it wasnt disfigured and i think he was more angry than anything he bit me twice and proceded to black beard and puff up at me when i put him back
ill try to get pictures :cry:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
235.jpg

238.jpg

239.jpg

you can kind of see where its red in a few places and its darker at the end
the pictures really arent catching it

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yeah, I can see a little redness. Nice looking dragon ! The old diluted betadine [ to look like weak tea] followed up with Neo sporin should keep it clean and help it to heal.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
AHBD":i7w0ae7z said:
Yeah, I can see a little redness. Nice looking dragon ! The old diluted betadine [ to look like weak tea] followed up with Neo sporin should keep it clean and help it to heal.
ok thankyou :cry: i hope hes ok iv never seen him so mad hes always so chill

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
it looks like the end of his tail is dying off so im taking him to the vet today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom