Bonding with Gizmo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ax3sGizmo

I was just wondering, what are some good ways I could bond with my little guy. I'd like him to trust me. I love him so much, and I spend alot of time with him as it is.

Ps. He's falling asleep on my shoulder :sleepy2: :D

Menolly

Juvie Member
Hey,
Aww that's adorable. One of the big bonding things is after you give him a bath, wrap him in a towel or something and just sit and watch tv or something. That is the famous beardie burrito that is the most adorable thing ever, its also very useful right before bed time when they are sleepy. Same thing, just hold your beardie till he or she falls asleep...its the cutest thing ever :love5: :love5:
One of the things I did was just talk to him a lot and hold him. Since I read a lot I would usually have him in my lap and stroke him while I read. When he wanted attention he would proceed to climb up my arm and sit in the middle of my book . :lol: .
Spend time with your beardie, and before you know it you will be slaves like the rest of us :wink:
Hope this helped,
Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom