Black tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibz117

My beardies Clyde was doing fine yesterday. Today his tail is black. Anyone know why. Basking temp is 115, warm side is 95,cool side is about 75.hsve a reptisun 10 tube for uv. I'll try and get pics up

gibz117

Original Poster
IMG_20130205_201454_zps65999b7a.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Their tail can turn dark at times according to mood or getting close to a shed. I think it's fine.

gibz117

Original Poster
She also hasn't eaten much today, and just had a mostly watery poo, right on my stomach lol.

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
How long have you had your baby? He could be just a little stressed out. If the watery poops continue, you should get a fecal done on him.

gibz117

Original Poster
Had them since mid December. We have two, but the other is fine. And they live separately

gibz117

Original Poster
They were also rescue beardies. Clyde is missing part of his tail and a toe on his back left foot. Bonnie my other one is missing almost whole foot on back right foot. They were like that when we got them . They were both really skinny and malnourished bonnie has gotten better fast and Clyde is slowly getting bigger. They eat crickets greens some fruit and worms(just for the fat)

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
His tail looks totally fine. Sometimes if they're cold or if they turn their beard or stress markings dark, the tail will also get dark.

gibz117

Original Poster
Thank you. Since they were both rescues it worries me. I am hoping to get in the vet just for a check up but since there is only one in the town I am in that specializes in exotic animals it is hard to get in to see her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom