Beardie....same spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My temps are right in both sides.I have a hammock and a hide under heat lamp and he ALWAYS stays on that side unless he is chasing crickets...any one elses always "chill" in the same spot? He even sleeps there.

emleebee

I was wondering too...my beardie used to occasionally burrow under the paper towels, but recently she seems to sleep on her log, the same place where she basks. I guess she likes it? LOL

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Both of my dragons normally stay in the same general area while in their cages, but when they are out they are all over everything!! I think its pretty normal for them to just chill in the same spot. esp if they are comfy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom