Beardie-in-a-blanket??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaycies":3dsvypll said:
getgab92":3dsvypll said:
Jaycies I love you signature! How did you do that???
Why thank you! It's easy! Just go to this website and you'll be able to create one as well. :D

http://tickers.cafemom.com/customize.php?category_id=6

How funny! I made mine yesterday, and now found yours! :D

Are there certain fabrics that are better, or not to be used at all for their blankets? Mine is teeny tiny and I'd love for him to get used to this idea as he grows up, but I'm worried about him ingesting fibers if I put a blanket in with him.

getgab92

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yeah I was unsure about that too. I had a stuffy in there before he died and every night when i would come home I would pick him up and put him on his tiger stuffy and drape a wash cloth over him. At the time I started this I think he was just too sick to even care. I plan to try the same thing with my new beardie that will arrive on tuesday morning.

I also heard about wearing a t-shirt for a day then putting it in the tank so they can get used to the smell but I'm sure that would help with the blanket thing at the same time. I could be wrong though.

getgab92":tdb2hyfd said:
I also heard about wearing a t-shirt for a day then putting it in the tank so they can get used to the smell but I'm sure that would help with the blanket thing at the same time. I could be wrong though.

Mine is so tiny, I'm afraid he/she would go in the t-shirt and we'd never find him! lol

Valerie

Sub-Adult Member
You could do like I do, wrap a clean rag around your neck or stuff a rag into your bra if you are going to be home today and put that in the tank. That way if your bd poops on it it's ok.lol

Jaycies

LSparks101010":29atsmlq said:
Jaycies":29atsmlq said:
getgab92":29atsmlq said:
Jaycies I love you signature! How did you do that???
Why thank you! It's easy! Just go to this website and you'll be able to create one as well. :D

http://tickers.cafemom.com/customize.php?category_id=6

How funny! I made mine yesterday, and now found yours! :D

Are there certain fabrics that are better, or not to be used at all for their blankets? Mine is teeny tiny and I'd love for him to get used to this idea as he grows up, but I'm worried about him ingesting fibers if I put a blanket in with him.
I cover mine with a white terry cloth wash rag as well as a lightweight piece of flannel now that it's cooler in the house at night than it was. She curls up in it and then doesn't move a muscle until I wake her in the morning. (After her 12 hours of shut-eye. :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom