Age, Length, sex and weight of your bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jericho, 2 yrs old in Sep, male, 20" long, last weight was 674 grams. He's our big boy! Here he is sitting on a textbook, so you can see how hefty he is! Studying business with mumma :)

Tyrion, 8 months old, male, 18" long, last weight was 363 grams. Here he is on my ipad. He has a strange obsession with keyboards.

Ophiophilist

Hatchling Member
My boy is 4 months old today and is about 13 and 1/4 inches and 118 grams. He is yet again in shed, my sweet baby.

joea

Hatchling Member
Kirbi :love5:
Length: 24"
Weight: 900g she lost 45g since june 7th.
She was weighed at the vet today. She black bearded after he examined her mouth. She has a few ailments & will be getting better.

joea":38ibnsz2 said:
Kirbi :love5:
Length: 24"
Weight: 900g she lost 45g since june 7th.
She was weighed at the vet today. She black bearded after he examined her mouth. She has a few ailments & will be getting better.

Wow! She's a big girl! We thought Jericho was big....holy moly!

joea

Hatchling Member
This is our first Beardie. We had no idea she was "big" until we started taking her out & got a lot of "she's huge" comments. Here she is in the sun while we were visiting her 3rd day at the vets for her 3 week exotic boarding stay. :( Day 4: She is gaining weight I was told on today's visit. :D

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Jace: 10 months old - male - 18.25" - 455g

bb7xtt5.jpg

Zy: 9 months old - female - 17.75" - 472g

lrClcl0.jpg

Sorin - 4 months old - male - 13 5/8" - 119g

eUSYjcj.jpg

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
I love Jace.. he reminds me of my Crixus.. he's a bit shy of 19" and will be 10 months Fri. 8/30. What do you use to weight your beardies?? I'd love to get an accurate weight on Crixus w/o spending a ton to do it.. do you use a normal kitchen food scale or..??

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Thanks! Jace is a camera hog!

Crixus is a big boy!

I bought a digital scale from bd.co and take a big mixing bowl, tare out the weight, and put the babies in it. I think the scale was $22-25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom