How big was your dragon at six months?

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
My bearded dragon is 18" and 220 grams at six months. Just curious, how big were yours at this age?

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
8 grams and 9.5 inches long, but he was seriously neglected and near death. that's the age i rescued him at. currently, at age 2, he is 22 inches long and 579 grams.

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
there's a pic of him the night i got him in my bio. he truly was a pathetic little guy! his previous owner got sucked into the petco kit and all their wrong information. took me about 10 seconds to take him from her when she asked if i wanted him even though i knew absolutely nothing about caring for him. thankfully i found this website! the help from here truly saved his life!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
The ones i raised from babies were all 20ish inches and 500ish grams at 6 months. Zen and Puff were actually bigger than that, but they both ended up being monstets. Zen in now 24 inches and well over 1k grams.

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
there's a pic of him the night i got him in my bio. he truly was a pathetic little guy! his previous owner got sucked into the petco kit and all their wrong information. took me about 10 seconds to take him from her when she asked if i wanted him even though i knew absolutely nothing about caring for him. thankfully i found this website! the help from here truly saved his life!
The ones i raised from babies were all 20ish inches and 500ish grams at 6 months. Zen and Puff were actually bigger than that, but they both ended up being monstets. Zen in now 24 inches and well over 1k grams.
Geez! Those are massive dragons-

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
I just found the picture- that poor little guy was just skin and bones! I cant believe stores like Petco or Petsmart are even allowed to sell reptiles, mg first bearded dragon was from Petsmart and they told me to feed her 2-5 crickets a day. Thank goodness I found better resources soon after, she was able to live a good long life of 12 years after that despite her stunted growth (13” ~150 grams)

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
I just found the picture- that poor little guy was just skin and bones! I cant believe stores like Petco or Petsmart are even allowed to sell reptiles, mg first bearded dragon was from Petsmart and they told me to feed her 2-5 crickets a day. Thank goodness I found better resources soon after, she was able to live a good long life of 12 years after that despite her stunted growth (13” ~150 grams)
I rescued my bearded dragon from Petco and she was on a KILL list. They gave me wrong information and now my bearded dragon has a stunted growth. Mine was 8" and 100 grams. Now she is 12" and 180 grams.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom