Adult yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
Quick question... how do you know when your beardie is fully grown or not? my beardie is a year and 2-ish months old she doesn't look fully grown to me yet but I've never seen a full-grown beardie in person so I really don't know

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
If I remember right I think my guy stopped growing about a year and half or so. Now he’s just filling out like me as I hit my 40’s lol

WinFam01

Juvie Member
It took longer than I thought it would for our girl to reach her full adult size. I had thought it would be by around the same age yours is, but it was more like 1.5+ as the previous poster said. If you think she doesn't look quite full grown yet you're probably right. ;)

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mango
It took longer than I thought it would for our girl to reach her full adult size. I had thought it would be by around the same age yours is, but it was more like 1.5+ as the previous poster said. If you think she doesn't look quite full grown yet you're probably right. ;)
ok thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom