CALLING ALL BEARDIES!!

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Time to show off your beardies! My baby is Hazel and she's two years old and a sassy yet sweet beardie. She can also be your lazy potato 🥔.
IMG_20240105_101329302_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20240103_165630782.jpg
IMG_20240103_165616740.jpg

jwylie94

Beardie name(s)
Elmer
This is my daughter's lizard, Elmer, who is kind of ours now since she is in California. He is almost 12 years (yes you read that correctly) old! He will be 12 on March 28th!! I just weighed him, and he was 14 oz (400g) and is a happy boy most of the time. I credit @Drache613 with helping us when he was younger and when we had our other bearded dragons to him being so healthy at his old age. He is a Tom (TND Dragons) bearded dragon. Tom hasn't bred any for sale in a long time to my knowledge, but his were always the healthiest!
He loves his superworms, will eat his salad with the worms, as long as the salad is dandelion or mustard greens (his favorites). He will occasionally eat the allowed fruits and veggies--but he often just leaves them there. He needs to be monitored whe drinking his water otherwise he will just gulp it down :)
The pictures are from today, February 19, 2024. Such a good "little" boy)

Attachments

• IMG_7075.jpg
    IMG_7075.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7074.jpg
    IMG_7074.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7073.jpg
    IMG_7073.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 23

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
This is my daughter's lizard, Elmer, who is kind of ours now since she is in California. He is almost 12 years (yes you read that correctly) old! He will be 12 on March 28th!! I just weighed him, and he was 14 oz (400g) and is a happy boy most of the time. I credit @Drache613 with helping us when he was younger and when we had our other bearded dragons to him being so healthy at his old age. He is a Tom (TND Dragons) bearded dragon. Tom hasn't bred any for sale in a long time to my knowledge, but his were always the healthiest!
He loves his superworms, will eat his salad with the worms, as long as the salad is dandelion or mustard greens (his favorites). He will occasionally eat the allowed fruits and veggies--but he often just leaves them there. He needs to be monitored whe drinking his water otherwise he will just gulp it down :)
The pictures are from today, February 19, 2024. Such a good "little" boy)
He is gorgeous. I love the grin pic

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
This is Jackson.. I remember when his basking log seemed huge compared to him.. now he's hanging off the thing lol. 6 months now. 12 inches 75 grams. Loves his greens.. especially Kale. Favorite protein is Dubia, but he enjoys a big juicy hornworm now and again.
View attachment 87207
JACKSON is so beautiful that he doesn't look real- WOWWWWWWWWW

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom