Abnormal Poop

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
here are some screen shots from the Arcadia website. down toward the bottom of the shots, you can see the wattage and the length of the bulb. those numbers are the same for both the 12% and 14%. i've got the 12% and inside because i have a 4x2x2 enclosure with a solid top. i believe reptisun 10.0 T5 24w is the same as the 22" 12% bulb. @KarrieRee can verify that for sure.

View attachment 84107 View attachment 84108
Alright

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
here are some screen shots from the Arcadia website. down toward the bottom of the shots, you can see the wattage and the length of the bulb. those numbers are the same for both the 12% and 14%. i've got the 12% and inside because i have a 4x2x2 enclosure with a solid top. i believe reptisun 10.0 T5 24w is the same as the 22" 12% bulb. @KarrieRee can verify that for sure.

View attachment 84107 View attachment 84108
14% bulbs are very strong- if it's inside the tank you want a 17-18 inch distance directly above the basking decor - if your using the 12% bulb you want the distance 12-15 inches- I would go w/ 13 inches or so

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom