What room do most of you keep your dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I like the spot in the room by the door. You can put up a background photo to block the view of the door on the one side too. I have background on the back and side of my tank (same one you have).

76248-8383156387.jpg

I'll bet he'd like an area to sit by the windows in the sunroom though. My dragon loves sitting on a dog bed in the window sill. He'll look out the window for hours.
76248-1738805920.jpg

RockysMom

Hatchling Member
Gormagon":1rt6wv5e said:
The most active room is best because they like to observe us slaves in our natural habitat.

Haha! Mine is in the dining room, which we never use for anything else. He has a clear view through the kitchen and into the family room. He doesn't miss a thing. He gives us weird looks when we use the microwave. I don't know if it's the beeping or the fact that there is always food coming out of it.
If he ever needs us, he has learned how to bang his chin on the glass to get our attention. And of course, being the slave that I am, I run to his tank at full speed to meet his every need. :D

Varalidaine

Juvie Member
CooperDragon - Just had to say that I adore that photo of your dragon looking out the window. I laughed so hard, it's precious!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He gets pretty excited about window time. I just wanted to illustrate that even if the tank isn't near the windows they can enjoy time by the windows when out of the tank.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
I had an huge iguana that loved looking out the window. Problem is she was afraid of birds and would run up me and try to hide her head in my armpit. It was painful while wearing shorts. Dagger claws......

magpieandstuff

Hatchling Member
I think it really depends on how social your beardie is. My beardie, Reptar, is pretty shy and doesn't like being around to many people, so I keep him in my bedroom. I have his tank facing the window so he has something to watch when I am away. He likes movement that is off in the distance, but he gets nervous when people walk past his tank. A window view is perfect for him.

I keep my Cage in my room, but I take my Draco out everyday and he's out of his cage most of the time. He likes to jump out of his cage to sleep with me so your bedroom is optional, but if he or she is really affectionate, then a room might be best.

Soleggi

My bearded dragon is kept on my dresser in my bedroom. We do this to make sure the cat cant knock over his heat lamp. He also likes to observe and explore the room when I'm handling him, I would say pit him in a room with enough stimulation to where he can watch some quiet things happening, but not too much that he is stressed out.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
My girl has her very own desk and corner in my apartment bedroom, mostly to be kept out of sight if maintenance has to come by. Reptiles aren't allowed, but my neighbor's giant, loud, aggressive dog is. Makes sense, right? :roll: So yeah, we have to hide her. But this way, if we have people over, they are not in her face, and she can go to bed at her proper bedtime (9:30) each night.

Jenniferr

I keep Albus in my bedroom, purely because that's where I spend most of my time, but if I go downstairs to watch TV or anything he'll always come with me. But if you don't want him in your bedroom, living room is probably best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom