Zinger's reunion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Im a crazy lizard lady here at home when everyone is gone i talk to em like they are children. I reach in pet em talk to em as im doing my house work. Call em their pet names as i walk by. Yep im crazy lol

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
lol, actaully yes.

listen here:
Zinger doodle is my drag,
baby doodle draggy,
Wish I could put him in my hat and have dragon kisses handy!

Yes. I totally understand. I sing him Cat Power's "Sea of Love" every night.

What song was that? I don't think Im farmiliar.

EDIT: This was to Ghr15^

To Freeie:
Same here! lol

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

I know I just updated this, but I just noticed something! IM A SUB-ADULT POSTER!!

I can't believe it! I can't wait till I'm the fanatic. :wink:

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
I can beat that I actually painted a bearded dragon on a cabinet door. Not to mention my many pictures of beardies and other lizards on the wall. Sometimes I go to look at my beardies and just looking at them I burst into laughter and cannot stop. I finally stop and they simply move there head and I start laughing again. Weird I know but I do it. Oh and I have a collection of bearded dragon shirts. Yes in case you are wondering I do go searching the net for beardie shirts. My fridge is full of lizard magnets. Some I bought some I made. I think there is something wrong with me.

I am sure I am the only one who turns into a laughing hyena at the site of my bearded dragons.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ghr15":54103 said:
I can beat that I actually painted a bearded dragon on a cabinet door. Not to mention my many pictures of beardies and other lizards on the wall. Sometimes I go to look at my beardies and just looking at them I burst into laughter and cannot stop. I finally stop and they simply move there head and I start laughing again. Weird I know but I do it. Oh and I have a collection of bearded dragon shirts. Yes in case you are wondering I do go searching the net for beardie shirts. My fridge is full of lizard magnets. Some I bought some I made. I think there is something wrong with me.

I am sure I am the only one who turns into a laughing hyena at the site of my bearded dragons.

When Zinger stares at me, I do start laughing because he makes me so happy. I just came in and he had dug all the way to the bottom of his tank. He was scratching at the glass like a madman and looked at me like, "Mommy, I ran out of sand." Silly baby! I do have pics on my walls and draw pics of them, but I only have one magnet. =-( I have a few keychains, though. I am getting a Z&W t-shirt. :wink: I suppose you do have me on that though. Can I get some sites with beardie supplies?

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
haleygirl272":d417c said:
ghr15":d417c said:

When Zinger stares at me, I do start laughing because he makes me so happy. I just came in and he had dug all the way to the bottom of his tank. He was scratching at the glass like a madman and looked at me like, "Mommy, I ran out of sand." Silly baby! I do have pics on my walls and draw pics of them, but I only have one magnet. =-( I have a few keychains, though. I am getting a Z&W t-shirt. :wink: I suppose you do have me on that though. Can I get some sites with beardie supplies?

What kind of supplies?

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
My parents own a print shop and have made uniforms for Nascar, so I think I will take a picture of Scorch to them and ask for a T-shirt. There have got to be places at the mall that will take your picture and put it on a shirt or mug for you. That would be so much better than getting a pic of someone else's beardie.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
haleygirl272":756b1 said:
Yes. I totally understand. I sing him Cat Power's "Sea of Love" every night.

That's funny - I sing the Tom Waits version to Cam often. It's almost her theme song! :lol:

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well Zinger is being very good today! Although he ran through his poo. :puke:

He didn't eat as well as I wanted gim to. He only ate about 75 phoenix worms. That's NOT enough. He is still 17 inches! GROW GROW!!!! wHy won't he grow? lol.
BTW, how do you change the title of a post? I can't. You know how a beardie's tank is supposed to be 3x the size of the beardie? Well mine is only 1 and 3/4. :| It's a 40 gal breeder. Sigh. Can't get parents to get me bigger tank! :angry5:

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
To change the title you just edit you're first post with the new subject and resubmit it. He'll be ok in a 40 gal if he gets lots of free roam! Though I don't imagine you handle him very much or like him all that much since you're singing songs to him!! :p

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol. dolcedragon...

Last night, I was doing a live broadcast and Zinger was chilling out in his tank. I stopped and went in my room and Zinger was showing his MOST GORGEOUS COLORS! He was a beautiful shade of yellow! I was like :love10: Wow Zinger, you're gogeous! He always has stress marks, rarely creamy. I always feel like it's something I do wrong. Lately, oddly enough, even though he's been black-bearding like CRAZY he's almost always creamy. This started a few days ago. His color is REALLY starting to come out. I think it's because I take MUCH better care of him than when I first came on. You guys have really helped out in that departement. I was doing most things right, it was just those little things that either:

A) caresheets don't mention
B) Caresheets all say different things about.

I was using a compact UVB, only feeding 15 crix a day, and feeding romaine lettuce because I thought that it was ok. I just want to thank you because I can't imagine what condition he would be in if I were still doing these things. These are the things you guys caught and fixed early on. The things you correct constantly are just little things that may reduce stress and I can't even remember what they were right now, lol. Anyway, thanks! Sorry Zinger didn't do a whole lot yesterday.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
I have known people having cafe press print custom designs from them that they can sell and get a part of the profit. I may get them to make some bearded dragon shirts and get one sent to me and see if anyone would buy any of the designs. I have some cool ideas for a shirt. Such as making a picture of a bearded dragon that looks like the paintings found in caves that cavemen did. I could actually do differnt bearded dragon drawings as well. If I spent the time I could do a very detailed picture of a beardie. I am sure someone would want that as a shirt. At least I do because almost every shirt I have is a bearded dragon shirt. You can't go anywhere in my house without seeing bearded dragon or other lizard stuff. Most people have pictures of family on there walls I have pictures of beardies and other lizards on the wall. Some of mine some of actually some shown on this site.

Also anyone else all the time hear songs and change the lyrics. Any song I hear I will change the lyrics. I also have lots of wierd ideas for things to do with my pet beardies. Such as I wanted to take a peice of bread put my beardies on it put a peice of lettace maybe a slice of chease above that and then another peice of bread and call the picture bearded dragon sandwhich. Or put one of my beardies in a hotdog bun and put some mustard on him ans call it beardie dog.

Oh and you guys know the pun a can of worms? I actually once and a while really do open a can of worms. There is this food you can buy called can o worms. Some of the canned food is actually really good for them. Such as the can o pillars. I think they are small hornworms in a can. But my beardies love it. Sometimes if I put a bowl of salad in front of them they are not interested. If I put some catepilars from the can and put it in front of them they devour it.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sorry for lack of update but Zinger has been a bum lately.
But I do think I'm ugh, whipped. Today I was talking to my friends outside during school and I looked over and said in mid-conversation, "Look at that!" And pointed to dandelions. They looked at me and walked on. I smiled as we conversed but thought, "Those dandelions are going to go to waste! I wonder if our school uses pesticide....." :twisted: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom