Zinger's reunion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
dolcedragon":ca7ec said:
Shoot ANYTHING is better than Phoenix worms. I like silkworms. You can grow them to be giant so it only takes a few for a full dragon. :D

How much are silkworms? What about hornworms?

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
So today Zinger was on the floor crawling an the dog came up to him. I wasn't scared the dog would bite Zinger, just scared Zinger would bite the dog! lol.
ANYWAY:
My dad and I ordered 400 ct of phoenix worms. There are 4 containers of 125 (extra 25 for deaths) so a total of 500 worms. in 4 days, he has eaten 375 of them. He would have finished the rest today, but he went on a little hunger strike. :protest:

I am going to try silkworms and hornworms. I mean, he ate $27! Geez. He's not even chubby ok? He's actually a normal size. Ill post a pic. Anyway, it's just ridiculous. The pig.
STORY:
I was stressed today because my best friend is going out with a snobby brat....Blah blah blah, Im jelous, blah blah blah....Anyway, I came home and Zinger had left me a LARGE preasent in his cage. So I picked Zinger up. I have never realized that I would be incredibly sad without Zinger. I would have nothing to cheer me up because life hasn't been great lately. Zinger really helps me put on my happy mask. (i am overall happy I just mean when I am down) Just thinking of him makes me smile. :D

Haley :)

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Zinger gave me a heart attack. Dangit.

Zinger was asleep in his bed next to mine, and I was on the couch. I wake up and mom is looking in the box. I sit up and she says, "Zinger's not in the box." I rip through the box and look under everything! I started hyperventilating and freaking out and running aimlessly, lol. :lol:

Then I go to the other end of the house to start searching. I wanted to begin in my room, just in case he went back to his cage. So I walk in my room and there's my monster in his cage blackbearding me. PHEW!

In other news, Zinger is constantly getting these pitch black beards and headbobbing, yet his belly stays perfectly creamy. Little ratfink. :love5:

Very relieved,
Haley

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Great. Just great.

Today has been horrible. ABSO-LUTELY h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e. THE MOST horrible anger and sadness filled day of this year so far. I wanted to snuggle Zinger for some "dragon therapy" but NO. He wants to be a little brat and sulk on his log. Im so tired of this already. ALL he's been doing lately is eating, pooping, sleeping, bathing, and mostly just blackbearding me. Last night he went on a major rampage and started FREAKING OUT and then blackbearded me. The only good thing about last night was him snuggling me and falling into a deep sleep on my freshly snuggled neck. Yea. That was after he scratched the heck out of my hand which is now swollen and infected. Then I injured my back and I can't do tae-kwon-do without a tear or two down my cheek. But anyway, Zinger is being such a little naughty. Bobbing and bearding. Can't get his hormone enraged mind off of other dragons.

Sorry to whine and complain and rant, but I just had to unload that somewhere, and at this point didn't really care about where, lol. Now I'll organize that a little and be civilized. Here, let's try again:

Today has been a REALLY bad day. Zinger won't really come off his log and is being sort of naughty lately. I have been having health problems and Zinger's health problems are his little dragon hormones rushing to his brain. It's hard with Zinger like this.

Thats better.

Sorry,
Haley

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Sorry to hear about you back. Hope you get to feeling better soon. It stinks when boys go hormonal, lizard or otherwise they are a big pain in the butt. The brain goes bye bye and there is no reasoning with them. :roll: I live with three and the only other girls in the house are Scorch and Minnie (my little old minpin) Us girls got to stick together. Hang in there!!

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
VEGASLIZARD":a9678 said:
Sorry to hear about you back. Hope you get to feeling better soon. It stinks when boys go hormonal, lizard or otherwise they are a big pain in the butt. The brain goes bye bye and there is no reasoning with them. :roll: I live with three and the only other girls in the house are Scorch and Minnie (my little old minpin) Us girls got to stick together. Hang in there!!

Thanks for the encouragement. I just went in my room and reached in his tank. Automatic beard puff. I was like, "Zinger, you know what? Don't you poof your beard at me because I don't care if you don't want to be pet. I need therapy." So he looked at me like. :evil: Then I pet him and he was :| or :). I think he was trying to mask it. I just got fed up though so I pet him whether he liked it or not. It brightened the clouds a tad to say the least. Hope I'm not the only one who actually talks to my baby. :oops:

Thanks,
Haley

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
haleygirl272":4e5ea said:
Great. Just great.

Today has been horrible. ABSO-LUTELY h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e. THE MOST horrible anger and sadness filled day of this year so far. I wanted to snuggle Zinger for some "dragon therapy" but NO. He wants to be a little brat and sulk on his log. Im so tired of this already. ALL he's been doing lately is eating, pooping, sleeping, bathing, and mostly just blackbearding me. Last night he went on a major rampage and started FREAKING OUT and then blackbearded me. The only good thing about last night was him snuggling me and falling into a deep sleep on my freshly snuggled neck. Yea. That was after he scratched the heck out of my hand which is now swollen and infected. Then I injured my back and I can't do tae-kwon-do without a tear or two down my cheek. But anyway, Zinger is being such a little naughty. Bobbing and bearding. Can't get his hormone enraged mind off of other dragons.

Sorry to whine and complain and rant, but I just had to unload that somewhere, and at this point didn't really care about where, lol. Now I'll organize that a little and be civilized. Here, let's try again:

Today has been a REALLY bad day. Zinger won't really come off his log and is being sort of naughty lately. I have been having health problems and Zinger's health problems are his little dragon hormones rushing to his brain. It's hard with Zinger like this.

Thats better.

Sorry,
Haley

You should file his nails so they are not so sharp. My water dragon you to tear my hands to shreds until I started filing his nails.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
dolcedragon":e7781 said:
haleygirl272":e7781 said:
Hope I'm not the only one who actually talks to my baby. :oops:
Haley are you kidding me? I talk to my beardeds more than I talk to my HUSBAND. :lol:

Ever sing to you're bearded dragon?

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
haleygirl272":47bfc said:
I do sing to Zinger, lol.

But do you try and take songs nothing to do with beardies and change the lyrics so it does? Such as "I was made for loving my beardie he was made for loving me and I can't get enough of my beardie" guess which song that was originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom