Is breeding profitable.?

GMbox

Beardie name(s)
Zelda
There isn't a huge market for beardies, anyway. You'd pretty much have to ship babies, and that can be expensive and risky for a newbie reptile shipper.
Breeding in 2024 is really hard and it cost a lot of money!
While I've never attempted to breed Bearded Dragons I have some experience doing so with Rabbits and Fish as a hobby.

Breeding animals is an extremely challenging and exhausting job and that's before you even get to a place where you're attempting to actually make any of your money back from Payday Advance - Borrow Money by finding a way to sell what you've bred.

I would suggest seeing if you could work/volunteer with another breeder or even pet shop in your area. That will at least give you some idea of the market and the scope of the undertaking.

In my (limited) experience it's nearly impossible to make any money breeding pets unless you're willing to cut your costs in ways that I don't find to be ethical.
I am newbie so it is very hard for me to understand how to done everything right and how not to made everything worst.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom