You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
YKYLWB when the ENTER key on your keyboard isn't working anymore and you take it off to discover a waxworm has crawled underneath and made its cocoon...
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: Now there's one I've not encountered yet. :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
Though I find superworm aliens everywhere in my house hubby has even found them in our bed. :shock: :lol:

YKYLWBW....your cat and dog think crickets are a treat...don't have to worry about the annoying escapees in this house anymore.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Doesj":1gj76eq8 said:
YKYLWB when the ENTER key on your keyboard isn't working anymore and you take it off to discover a waxworm has crawled underneath and made its cocoon...
smiley1932.gif

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
YKYLWBW....

you are more than willing to educate those who come into the clinic and look at you and say.... "umm... Miss... what is that on your shoulder?" and because you are so excited about it they too get excited :p then you baby gets some extra pets 8)

Saccharidicule

Hatchling Member
YKYLWBW....

...you have a splotch of skin that's slightly paler than the rest on your shoulder, because that's where your baby sits when you bask together every day. :lol:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Dragonpuff":1ouojthi said:
...you're actually cultivating what other folks consider "weeds" (Dandelions.)

yep us too. My dad came over to help my daughter with some yard stuff. He pulled up all the dandelions form the back yard plot. I thought she was gonna go off on him lol

When we want to loose weight and wish would could share it with the underweight beardies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Saccharidicule":2tboyn05 said:
YKYLWBW....

...you have a splotch of skin that's slightly paler than the rest on your shoulder, because that's where your baby sits when you bask together every day. :lol:
:laughhard:
Seriously???

Saccharidicule

Hatchling Member
Goonie":3asut5ht said:
Saccharidicule":3asut5ht said:
YKYLWBW....

:laughhard:
Seriously???

Absolutely. :p It looks a little odd, so I've started making her sit on the chair next to me, instead. People have been giving me funny looks about it. ;)

browneyes49

Hatchling Member
You feel like you're camping EVERY night, with the sounds of crickets chirping, from any given room in your house!
Your cat's primary job is to hunt down escaped crickets, and leave them for you on your pillow! "'Got 'em Mom!"
Look at dandelions not as weeds, but as free food! Sweet!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

browneyes49

Hatchling Member
When the woman at the laundromat looks at you like you're a freak cuz you left a little orange worm inside the washer! (Butter worm)

Ifrit79

Sub-Adult Member
ykylwbw your beardie chases the 108 lb dog out of the bedroom by running full force at enclosure and making a loud bang...oh i wish i had it on camera :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom