You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
YKYLWBW... your partner has got past minding having to snuggle up in bed with a lizard.

YKYLWBW... you have a kitchen fitting blocking the doorway.

It was a spare board from building the new units, and it is the PERFECT size to fit lengthways across the doorframe. It's about a foot high, which has been enough to discourage even Tsam from bothering (though he can jump much higher). Just the right height for the humans to comfortably step over, and the air circulates much better with the door open.

Goonie - I've had to eat my dinner sat on the toilet lid too. It's a very strange experience.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Goonie":2te4o8td said:
YKYLWBW . . .
. . . your dinner is eaten while sitting on the toilet seat cover, for an hour, because you're waiting for your baby girl to finish with her spa treatment (again) :roll:

its nice to hear im not the only one that does this :mrgreen:

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
TASTIGER":3gvoh8ac said:
Goonie":3gvoh8ac said:
YKYLWBW . . .
. . . your dinner is eaten while sitting on the toilet seat cover, for an hour, because you're waiting for your baby girl to finish with her spa treatment (again) :roll:

its nice to hear im not the only one that does this :mrgreen:

Ayup. Did that Thursday night, what with Kyle's dehydration scare.

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
You know your living with beardies when...

you turn on the A/C, turn on a bunch of fans, and open the windows because the humidity in your babies viv went up by 3% :mrgreen:

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
As you lay in bed waiting to sleep and have a list of 12 things you need to do and get for your beardie tomorrow......this goes on for at least an hour while you double check your thinking...........

Then, all of a sudden, you think; Oh, yea, my son needs???????........??then zzzzzzzzzz.

Sherri

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
On errand days you schedule your day around his *bathroom* time so you will get home to clean it out asap...b/c he hates to be in a smelly viv. (and this is twice a day cuz he is a twice a day doer :mrgreen: )

Sherri

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
YKYLWBW
you went out and bought shirts in greens and yellows because he seems to like them much better than your usual blacks and there fore is more inclined to hang out on you.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Dragoon":10zudx0k said:
YKYLWBW...

Your neck and chest is full of scratches from his "climbing."

Hahaha, exactly! :D My hands are all scratched up, noticed some ppl are looking at me like I failed my suicide attempt. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom