You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
yeah i told my friend i had a new picture of my baby on my phone and he was like really jasmine. yup thats me and i told him i want to make my baby a blank for hopeful snuggles when he likes me more and. my friend said that was borderline crazy. >.< Im a slave from one month

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
YKYLWBW: You decide to go to a Subway store just for a tea refill and end up giving a short (yea, riiiggghhht!) lesson on beardie care, and of course, directing him to this site and beautifuldragons.com. for the correct greens to give them, even warning him that the color coding only shows up in firefox and Opera, not on Internet Explorer.

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
skadoosher1":35rusomg said:
you know your are living with beardies when your phone background is your beardie.

i was lucky to get a pic of BOTH my beardies.... :D

and i bet is sooo freakin cute i want more babies but for now mum and dad say one for now and wont let me have a mini fridge to keep my babies food so its out of theres. lol you know you living with a beardie when you show your friends at tkd your baby and they dont think your weird just their mums ^.^

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
you know you live with beardies when you find the local feed shop and then go and find the local cricket house and are happy they dont look at u weird when you say you need pinheads to feed to ur beardie and they know wat your talking bout and u get bout 50 or more for two dollars. and then she tells you that when hes older they sell superworms! i was like yes! cause i had got a thing of 50 mealworms for a dollars, got to love little towns in Georgia only for that reason ^o^

skadoosher1

when you decide that pissing you dad off is worth getting another :roll: ..... i almost got kicked out for that one.... eeeekkkk.... :!:

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
you know you're living with beardies when you pet your cat which normal if you pet him wrong you get bite, just so he would leave bowen alone and not try and get him threw the glass

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
. . . you can tell the difference between a normal super and one that's getting ready to shed, and would stand over the container watching and waiting for it to finish so your baby girl could eat them :roll:

. . . the blankets and pillows and other stuff are strategically placed on the couch so they could be used as climbing devices to get on top of the couch

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
when you say "holy carp Bowen its bigger then your head!" when you see his poo he just gave you to clean up and its bigger then his head LOL :D :puke:

BigD16

Juvie Member
YKYLWBW,

You have learned self control at a reptile show and tell yourself you cant have another beardie, But your mom turns around and buys her first beardie after watching your two grow and interact with you for so long and her heart melts at how cute,cuddly, and affectionate they can be.

She got a Sunfire for a discounted price because he had a tail nip.

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
you know your living with beardies when your mum looks at you weird cause you say u need to gut load crickets. she thought gut loading was sticking a pill up the crickets bung hole XD :oops: :oops: it was really funny :p

YKYLWBW: You've stopped cutting your wrists because your afraid of getting salmonella from when your babies climb on them. BD's can be therapists too, ya know haaa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom