You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
Jamiedog":1tzxjhv9 said:
...You get so obsessed with bathroom habits that you find yourself dreaming about dragon poo. (Weirdest dream - for some reason, I had Wave out by a lake. And she did this monster poo with superworms that were, indeed, super in it - like, longer than she was. And still alive. :puke: And they were trying to... go into the lake, I think? So weird. Fortunately, my alarm went off right about then, and I woke up thinking, "Why in the world would I feed her something that huge?")

That sounds like some bad Mothra movie lol :laughhard:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
YKYLWBW.... you're taking the garbage can out to the curb and notice some bird poo on the lid. After assessing the poop, you come to the conclusion that the bird who left this lovely pile of poo could use a couple of good long soaks due to the consistency and amount of urate. :shock:
Geez... I need to find something better to do with my time. :roll: :lol:

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Jamiedog":2o44trlu said:
...You get so obsessed with bathroom habits that you find yourself dreaming about dragon poo. (Weirdest dream - for some reason, I had Wave out by a lake. And she did this monster poo with superworms that were, indeed, super in it - like, longer than she was. And still alive. :puke: And they were trying to... go into the lake, I think? So weird. Fortunately, my alarm went off right about then, and I woke up thinking, "Why in the world would I feed her something that huge?")

I like that your first thought was "Why would I feed her something that big?" Rather than "Why would I dream about THAT?" LMAO!

BeardieGrandma

Juvie Member
you know you are living with beardies when...

you create a beardie condo to take the beardie with you on weekend trips.

jogacondo.jpg

you obsess on the various items that need to be brought and ensure there is a heating pad with a power inverter available in the car to keep her warm. you pack superworms and roaches and take them with you. then when you get there, you'd rather stay in the hotel room and play with your beardie than blackjack. :blob8:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
gulfbrzdawn":z80uiqt2 said:
YKYLWBW.... you're taking the garbage can out to the curb and notice some bird poo on the lid. After assessing the poop, you come to the conclusion that the bird who left this lovely pile of poo could use a couple of good long soaks due to the consistency and amount of urate. :shock:

What a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........sounds like something I'd think as well, (hmmmm, what does that mean?) :roll:

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
you know that your living with a beardie when u freak out when you cat comes out of your room. or u are on cat duty.
o flip when theres no more greens in the fridge ^.^

Jess

Extreme Poster
YKYLWBW... You have your clothes in plastic storage bins under your bed, because you only had the space in your small bedroom for either a 4x2x2 viv or your dresser, not both... And well, guess which one had to go. :roll:

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
you know you're living with a beardie when your friend thinks ur crazy when you say hes soooooooooooooooo cute. when frist get him and replays your are the only person i know that will call a lizard cute. :D and that i got the ur werid look from my friends cause i have one

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
gulfbrzdawn":14ac5mnt said:

Made me LOL!!! hahahaha

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
gulfbrzdawn":rirmzkzk said:
Yes you do...NOT! So did you put a bird bath in your yard this weekend? :laughing6:

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
you know your living with a beardie when you are a member of this site for a total of three days. and have had a beardie for a month and have spent the three days of been to the site looking at this thread and going omg i can relate to most of this .

im a beardie slave to the bone my baby is my phone background >o<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom